California School Parent Survey, 2016-2017
Chicago Park Community Charter
Your school needs you to complete this online survey to learn more about your opinions about it. This survey is an opportunity to communicate your perceptions about your child’s school. This letter explains the survey and, at the bottom of the page, provides your login, password and access instructions. If you have any questions about this survey, contact Dana Winquest at 346-2153 ext 215.
You will have access to this online survey beginning 12/7/2016.
The purpose of this survey is to obtain parent perceptions about the school.
Your participation is voluntary. It is also very important. The information you provide will help guide district and school efforts to promote safety, enhance learning supports, and improve student achievement.
- This is an anonymous survey. It is designed so that no one can be identified from the data. You do not have to respond to any questions that you feel could be used to identify you. Simply skip any such questions.
- All questions apply to this school only.
- The results are for the use of your district. The California Department of Education and WestEd will preserve data confidentiality and refer any data requests to the district.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ACCESSING THE SURVEY
If you have more than one child at this school, you will only need to complete one survey for this school. Please fill out just one survey about the school using your oldest child as a reference.
Access the login page for the survey using the following URL:
Use the following school code and click the Take Survey button:
School Code (case sensitive): RR36GA
If you are having trouble taking the survey, check the following:
- Make sure you are entering the web site address correctly.
- Does the survey welcome page show the correct name of your school?
- Make sure you have entered the URL (in the URL bar, NOT THE SEARCH BAR) and School Code correctly.
- Make sure that your survey window is open. You should be able to find the start date on this form.
- Still having trouble? Contact your survey coordinator.